- Industrial Training
Enhance your experience with Bintulu Port Holdings Berhad through our industrial training programs in following areas:
- Marine : Marine Engineering , Nautical Studies or Sciences and Maritime Transportation
- Science & Technology : Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Civil Engineering and Computer Science
- Business & Management : Accounting, Finance, Human Resource, Marketing, Information Technology and Supply Chain Management
- Social Science & Humanities : Law and Mass Communication
- Only Malaysian students pursuing Certificate, Diploma, Undergraduate and Postgraduate from recognised University/ Institutions are eligible to apply.
- Duration of industrial training varies between a minimum of ten (10) weeks and maximum of fifty two (52) weeks.
Students MUST submit the following documents:
- Signed Letter of Indemnity and Undertaking from the University (Click here to view sample of Letter of Indemnity and Undertaking)
- Application Letter for Industrial Training from University/ Institution
- Curriculum Vitae
- Copy of the latest result transcript
Acceptance of industrial training is based on complete submission of the above documents, current Company needs and quota.
Submit your application to:
Learning & Talent Development
Group Human Resource Management
Bintulu Port Holdings Berhad
Lot 15, Block 20, Kemena Land District
12th Mile, Tanjung Kidurong Road
P.O Box 996, 97008 Bintulu