- Job Vacancies
Bintulu Port Holdings Berhad is inviting highly motivated self-driven Malaysians to apply for the following challenging position to be based in Bintulu, Sarawak. Preference would be given to candidates residing in Sarawak.
Interested candidates are requested to send their CV stating full details on academic qualification, working experiences, current and expected salary, contact numbers, copies of academic transcripts and certificates including latest passport size photograph (n.r) by clicking below available position and submit online or to email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date Posted
- 7/4/2019 12:00:00 AM
- Closing Date
- 17 Jul 2019
- Contact Person
- Job Location
- Job Description
- Responsible to enforce safety rules and regulations, undertake prevention activities so that port operation and maintenance works are carried out in a safe manner to prevent loss of lives, damages to properties and environment.
- Skills Required
- Diploma in the field of OSH, Environment, Engineering or Science;
- Registered with DOSH as Safety and Health Officer (Green Book Holder);
- Knowledge on laws and regulations related to sustainability such as environment, workplace safety and wellbeing and climate change is an advantage;
- Have good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Able to work outside normal working hours.