- Industrial Training
Enhance your experience with Bintulu Port Holdings Berhad through our industrial training programs in following areas:
- Marine : Marine Engineering , Nautical Studies or Sciences and Maritime Transportation
- Science & Technology : Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Civil Engineering and Computer Science
- Business & Management : Accounting, Finance, Human Resource, Marketing, Information Technology and Supply Chain Management
- Social Science & Humanities : Law and Mass Communication
- Only Malaysian students pursuing Certificate, Diploma, Undergraduate and Postgraduate from recognised University/ Institutions are eligible to apply.
- Duration of industrial training varies between a minimum of ten (10) weeks and maximum of fifty two (52) weeks.
Students MUST submit the following documents:
- Signed Letter of Indemnity and Undertaking from the University (Click here to view sample of Letter of Indemnity and Undertaking)
- Application Letter for Industrial Training from University/ Institution
- Curriculum Vitae
- Copy of the latest result transcript
Acceptance of industrial training is based on complete submission of the above documents, current Company needs and quota.
Submit your online application via email to email@example.com or by post:
Talent & Development Department
Group Human Resource Management
Bintulu Port Holdings Berhad
Lot 15, Block 20, Kemena Land District
12th Mile, Tanjung Kidurong Road
P.O Box 996, 97008 Bintulu